Jewish New Year(And the The Pixie Cottage DT call)

It`s not here yet, but the swaps are!
Both are in two different Israeli forums.
I sent one out today and the other one will go out tomorrow with the card I am making. (I`ll add the card photos tomorrow, still working on it:-))
I had made a coaster box with a tutorial I found on S/C for one swap, I had changed its size and instead of a 4"x4" it is now 6.5"x6.5"
For the second one, I made a purse (I just love them!) and I got the tutorial for that from Inking Idaho

I have to say, I did fell in love with this one LOL.
I have to worn you this time, lots and lot of pictures.
It was a good photo shoot and models were well behaved:-) LOL
I decided to make it easier and made a slide show :-) Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S The card was inspiered by `Unscripted Sketche` sketch 21





And here is the second card, The sketch this time is from sketch 22


And here is my Second attempt to colour a stamped image with my NEW Tombow markers and my new adorable stamp from MOTIVET!



This one is not going to be a card, I was only experimenting!
I thought I would upload this as well. I don`t understand what was I doing without my Tombows untill now! LOL


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment