Time Swap

I really enjoyed working on this project. I have returned to an old love of mine, The acrylic paints (Thank you my lovely crafty fairy }{ I used mainly autumn colours and SU! stamps. I added Butterflies because, all time I was working on it the saying `Time Flies` was running through my head! HA HA
Loved working with stencils as well!Oh and I made the flowers on the covers myself with Marions` tutorial and my #5 flower die, SIZIX:-)

Thank you for watching! I took LOADS of photos of each and every single page and tag...but! I decided not to bore you with a gazillion photos, so I narrowed it down a little and prepared a slide show. Hope you like it, Its one of those project you tend to want to keep yourself, which makes it even more fun to give to someone else :-)

Enjoy!













Here are two more photos I took, I`ts my favorite part of the mini tag album when you open it, sorry it a little blured..but it`s` not as big as the rest of the photos:-) Nd the second one is one of my favorite tags as well!





A few chalenges this project can enter:
FROSTED
Ink Challenege.

If The Shoe Fits Chipboard challeneg

Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog- Distressing

Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge- Vintege

Gingersnap Creations Had a Time Theme Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment