fly away

A quick post for a card I made a while ago, but I`m not happy with the photos. I still have it here, I might take some more photos tomorrow and see how I like it then.


I used my trusted Sizix to cut the scalloped circles and the butterflies are SU! Bigz, That a dear friend sent me from the States.


No stamping this time:-)


There is a tag that I made and can be taken out, the other pocket is for gift card etc.



Challenges:


If I had posted it last week I would have entered it to `By The Cute And Girly` who has a `Spring Is In The Air` Challenge. But, as I can`t do that a I am a DT (YEY!) I will tell you guys to go check it out, cos there`s some awesome prizes!


Going to look for some challenges :-)


Rosie-D`s Challenge Blog has a `Think Spring` Theme

Basic Grey Challenge Blog have a `Photo Inspiration` Challenge
Just Us Girls Has a sketch Challenge

Our Daily Bread Design Blog has a sketch Challenge as well

Stamp Scrap And Doodle Saturday has an Open Challenge

Sunflowers And Dragonflies has an Easter Challenge

Totally Gorjuss Sketch Challenge

Unscripted sketches #45

Magical Crafts has a `Things With Wings` Challenge

Inky Impressions `Think Green` Challenge

Creataliciouse Challenges #7

Polka Doodles `Wings`

Crafty Catz #22 `Shades Of Green`

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 102 `Lucky Green`

Cupcake Craft Challenge `Flower Power`

Stamp With Fun Has a `Spring` Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment