BTCAG First DT Submission `Fairy Tales`

I love Fairy tales, Right now I am trying to get Mylee all of the old favorite ones both in English and Hebrew, so that she will know them in both languages.
Here is the first project, which I named `Cinderella Will Be Attending My April`s Make On Time` ;-)



It is a postcard I had made for an Art swap in Gingersnap Creations. The Theme was Party time And I thought the the Two Themes work well together:-)

And here is my second project,I went to see Alice In Wonderland in 3d with my DH on Saturday, LOVED every minute of it! Johnny Depp is just brilliant in everything he does, the hatter is definitely my favorite! LOL







So, If you would like to win some Fab prizes you better get crafting and submit your entry into the `By The Cute And Girly` Fairy tale Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

And here are some challenges I am entering:

Gingersnap Creations `growth` Challenge for my Alice
Magical Crafts `spring/Easter`
Creative Inspirations has `Anything But A Card` Challenge
Charisma Cards `Animal Magic`
Cooking It Up With Katie Recipe Challenge Blog Have the recipe: `Use Something New` (My Butterfly Stamp for the first project, and my Alice and Hatter stamp for my second one) `Use Something Old` (My Unity Stamp -The text for the first project and my lace on the second one) `Use Something Sweet` (My butterflies on the first one and my chocolates on the second one!)
SirStampalot `Fantasy` Challenge .

And last but not least, I would like to thank you all for all you wonderful and kind thought for me and my family in my previous post. X

No comments:

Post a Comment