It could happen to anyone!

Wow three posts in one week?
I must be off work for a week! LOL I am I booked a week off so I have plenty of time to create, which is moi fun!
So after my mini swap partner Katie, saw my tags, she asked if she could have one, since I had so much fun making them, I have made another one today, for Katie!
It`s different...because, well the acrylic stamp lost its glueiness, so I took it to the sink to rinse it...well, you know what I am about to write next don`t you? It FELL down the drain :-( so I don`t have the word `DIVINE` anymore, or as my DH would put i`It can only happen to you!` LOL
so here are the last two tags, one is the one I am keeping and the other will be on it`s way to Katie soon x





from the back



And this is my tag



Will add some challenges later, I have got to pick me princess up in a few minutes,
Thanks for stopping by! X
Sir Stampalot May Challenge `Butterflies And Blossoms`

No comments:

Post a Comment